Rates & Insurance
- Initial psychiatric Consultation (60 min): $400
- Initial consultation (90 min): $500.
- Medication management (30 min), as a follow-up: $150
- Medication management plus Psychotherapy (45 min): $250
- Medication management and Psychotherapy(60 min): $300
Right now I use a Third Party for billing called Headway.com.
Please click the link below to check your eligibility and if your insurance is covered for my services.
The major insurances that I accept right now are.
- United Healthcare
- Oscar health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of New Jersey
There may be some others as well, for which you need to go to Headway.com or click on the link below.
Please be reminded: I do not take Medicaid and Medicare at this time.
Also: I do not prescribe any form of Controlled substances, including Stimulants like Adderall, Concerta, Vyvanse, Ritalin, or any kind of sedatives/hypnotics like Alprazolam, Lorazepam, Clonazepam, etc.
If you are looking for help with Substance use Disorders like Alcohol use, sedatives, opiates, or other substance use disorder, kindly call your insurance to find the right provider, as I am not specialized in Addiction medicine.
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I accept Payment via Venmo, Zelle, and all major credit cards for Out of Network clients, and for in-network clients, Headway takes care of the payment through their portal.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged for the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!